Last updated: April 30, 2020
Collection of Information
What information we collect and how we collect it from home owners/clients and others (an “Individual”) is as follows:
We collect and store Personal Information when you submit a contact form on the Site
We collect and store Personal Information when you use the LiveChat service on the Site;
- We collect and store Personal Information when you contact us via phone and provide your Personal Information verbally;
- We may also collect and store Personal Information when you contact anyone with an KingsRidge email address via email;
- We also collect information from devices (including mobile devices) and applications used to access the Site (for example, we may collect the device type, location information and connection information, statistics on your page views and Site activity, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information). We may do this using cookies or similar technologies.
Use of Information
KingsRidge may use Personal Information from home owners/clients and others (an “Individual”) as follows:
- KingsRidge may collect and maintain Personal Information such as an Individual’s name, and contact information to enable us to enter into and carry out contractual relationships with an Individual, including without limitation the purchase of services;
- For contract management and administration;
- To provide information and services that an Individual may request, and to respond to any comments and inquiries;
- From time to time, we may obtain an Individual’s consent to use the Individual’s contact information to provide periodic newsletters or updates, announcements and special promotions regarding KingsRidge’s products and services.
Disclosure of Information
KingsRidge will never sell an Individual’s Personal or Business Information. KingsRidge may transfer or disclose Information as follows:
- KingsRidge may use or transfer Personal Information to third-party service providers, market partners, suppliers, and team members who provide services to or on behalf of KingsRidge, including but not limited to services such as data management and storage services and market analyses. Either KingsRidge or such third party service provider may use servers for such purposes located in the United States or another foreign country. The Personal Information of an Individual may be processed and stored in the United States or such other foreign country, and the governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country may be able to obtain disclosure of personal information through the laws of the foreign country.
- Under certain circumstances, KingsRidge may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Individuals are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from KingsRidge by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our email communications or by contacting us using the contact information provided below.